No products in the cart.
Miss Rose 180ml Brush Cleaner Puff Sponge Cleaning Liquid Makeup Tool Remover Make-Up Brushes Wash Water Cleanser
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
It works magic for the hard to remove makeup such as the the Estee Lauder Doublewear and the like. If you have ever tried and failed to remove such makeup, this is your solution. Try it and thank us later.
Long-stay foundation and lipstick is no match for this Miss Rose Makeup Brush Cleansing Conditioning Solution. It is designed to thoroughly remove even the thickest oil-based makeup on any brush type. Moreover, its gentle yet highly effective formulation cuts through stubborn cosmetics and removes them without any residue. This solution is free from alcohol, parabens and sulphates and is registered by the Vegan Society. Use it in conjunction with BEAUTY TOOLZZ Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer to cleanse both natural and synthetic brushes. The Cleanser is ideal for removing the most stubborn of makeup including: foundation (even long stay foundation like Estee Lauder Double Wear), lipstick, eye shadow and other other thick oil based makeup.
Aside from its deep cleansing power, the unique formula is infused with nourishing Wheatgerm, Grapeseed and Argan Oils to gently condition the brush leaving the hairs silky, smooth and protected.
Alcohol FREE, NO PARABENS AND NO SULPHATES.
Instructions : Add one capful (8ml) of Miss Rose Makeup Brush Cleanser to the Dr. Brush glass bowl. Do not mix with water or other cleansers and always follow the Miss Rose Makeup Brush Cleaner instructions during use.
Ingredients : Isododecane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed oil, Triticum Vulgate (Wheat) Germ oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil.
Warnings : Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces. No smoking, Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated cool dry place out of sunlight.
Harmful : May cause lung damage if swallowed. Do not swallow, inhale or allow contact with eyes. If swallowed, do not induce: seek medical advice immediately and show the label. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Use as directed.