No products in the cart.
Veet EasyGrip Ready To Use Shea Butter And Organic Water For Normal Skin 20 Wax Strips
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ready to use
With Shea Butter And Organic Water
For Normal skin
20 Wax strips
Proven to work on even shorter hair(1.5 mm)
How to use:
1) Rub the wax strip between your hands to warm the wax.
2) Holding the easy grip tab, slowly peel the strips apart.
3) Apply the strips with the easy grip tab towards the ankle and rub the strip repeatedly in the direction of hair growth.
4) Holding the easy grip tab, pull the strip back on itself very quickly and in 1 swift motion, keeping the strip as close to the skin as possible. Hold the skin taut to avoid discomfort.
5) After waxing, remove any excess wax with a perfect finish wipe.
For best results:
Place the strips in the direction of hair growth, and remove in against the direction of hair growth by holding the easy grip tab.
The faster you remove the strips, the more effective it will be.
Repeat the application in a consistent pattern, you can re-use each strip until it loses its stickiness.
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on face, head, Brest, perinatal,or genital area or on any other body parts.
Don’t use on varicose veins, moles, scars, or broken, irritated or sunburn skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past.
Hair should be between 1.5mm and 5mm long. If the hair is longer trim it with scissors or clippers before you wax to avoid discomfort and damage to skin when waxing.
If you’re on medication that can affect the skin or if you have a skin related siorder, check with your doctor before waxing. If you are elderly, diabetic or taking oral retinoids, waxing is not suitable.
Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying the wax and a wipe to a small part of the area you wish to treat.
Keep out reach of children.
In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes and rinse thoroughly with water or apply a cold compress. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Veet is fine to use if your pregnant but your skin may be more likely to burise a little.